Saturday, January 3, 2009

Some Prima Hybrid Projects

If you haven't checked out the new Prima lines and the CD's that coordinate you don't know what you are missing! First the papers are embossed with glitter which gives any project wonderful texture and dimension. And the CD's coordinate perfectly and offer you more papers, some great embellishments and word art. One of my favorite products in this line was the Peaches Journal Book shown here.

I used these cute cards for journaling in the mini album I created to celebrate all the wonderful women I have the honor of being friends with. I started with a mini album from Maya Road and covered it with lots of pretty Peaches papers. Then I used the strips from one of the cards as name plates. Each journaling card tells when I met my friend and how, and also what thier best traits are. I think this is a wonderful topic for a mini and a great keepsake to have around.



The other great thing about the Prima products is the Chipmates. There are three different ones and you use them to build your own epoxy stickers. First you take the sticker sheet and run it through your printer to print off the ones you want. Some of them have fun word art on them, and some are blank so you can add journaling to them for customized journaling blocks. Then you peel off the sticker and attach it to the matching chipboard piece and finally attach the matching epoxy sticker on top and voila! you have a great new embellishment. Here you can see a couple that I used on my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin