Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Settings Goals for the New Year

Each year, I always take the time to set goals for the new year. Unlike "resolutions" which seem to be made to be broken, goals are a solid way to evaluate yourself. A way to keep yourself on track throughout the year. Yes, you may have times when you're not 100% behind those goals, but if at the end of the year, you've at least moved in the direction, you can feel successful! :)

So as a little reminder to myself, I take the time to put together a mini album. It usually sits in a little spot that I walk by each day, so it can be a visual reminder to me. This is the one I made this year!


This year's journal features the fun patterns and subtle colors of American Crafts Everyday line! You can check out ACBailey's offering of this lovely line here. If your interested in seeing more of the pages, head over to the gallery! :)

And good luck on reaching your goals for the new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin