Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Member Spotlight--Laura-Lee Audit

Tell us a little about yourself. I have been married for 8 years and we have a son 6 and a daughter 2. I work full time at our local community college where I ensure the night school Engineering courses are published in our catalog three times a year.
What is your all time favorite scrapping supply? My all time favorite scrapping supply is zots, love those little things. They make my life so much easier!
What got you started scrapping? I got started scrapbooking when my son was just a baby and thought I would make him a baby book. I finished it and was bursting to work on other albums.
Describe your style... My style is clean and fun, although I'm not afraid to try things outside of my zone.


Tell us about your scrap space. It is a space and I like it. I can tinker while the kids play. I could use some more counter space though.
Where do you find your inspiration? I find inspiration from everywhere, the color of sippy cups, page titles from conversations, silly photos, and of course the ideas the ACB design team girls come up with.
How do you start a layout or project? Do you start with supplies,photos or a sketch? I usually start a layout with the photos, then the paper and all the yummy embellishments. Just recently I have found a love for sketches and am really enjoying completing them.
What is your favorite manufacturer to work with? I have many manufacturers I like to work with, We are memory Keepers, Bo Bunny and fancy pants to name a few.










What is your favorite supply or technique? I also look to buttons for my layouts, it's like a staple right now. Ribbon and flowers would be my next choice.
Are you a scrapbooker or an artist? I think I'm both a scrapbooker and an artist, I think my ability to go beyond the page tells me I have the talent for other fun projects like sewing, tole painting and home decorating.
by: C. Mercer




4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing some layouts - love your ideas!!! (and your scrap space makes me cringe when I look over my shoulder - ha!!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being chosen for our spotlight this month, Laura-Lee. We are so happy to have you on the site:) Thanks for being part of the AC Bailey family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love your scrap space!!! Thanks for sharing a little about yourself...it's so nice to learn more about our members!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin