Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prima Peaches Hybrid CD


This CD is loaded with fun quickpages!! I admit...I was hesitant to use quickpages. I always sort of thought of them as "cheating." Isn't that silly?? They're such a great way to get started in the digital scrapping world and for those with more advanced skills, you can always add some elements and tweak them to make them your own. I made a couple digital layouts with the CD and also a hybrid page. Here are the digi pages:



And I used a quickpage as part of my hybrid layout. I added some shadowing and a journaling spot to the quickpage before printing it. Then I attached a Prima Peaches Journaling card to the side for a fun little shape. Some Stickles, letter stickers, and Prima flowers complete the page nicely. :) Here's how it turned out:

All of the Prima goodies that I used to create the layouts are available in the AC Bailey store!! Check 'em out!! You know you love Prima! ;) Thanks for stopping by!!

~Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin