Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kaiser Craft Sublime

I needed some bright colors this month! Spring is a long way away for us here in Chicago. It was 40 below the other day if you can believe it! However that is also a great excuse to stay inside and just scrap! And since you can scrap whatever your heart desires, why not bring a little spring into your life now. ;)

In January I had the opportunity to work with Kaiser Craft's Sublime paper set... and I loved it! The lime color is right up my alley but isn't too "hot" or in your face bold. It's a great choice to try out some strong bright colors if you aren't sure they are your thing. Trust me, with this set they will be! :) Here's my two favorites from the month:


The last layout above uses a Slick Writer (available in the store) to write on the photos themselves. I LOVED using this pen, it doesn't bleed or smear, and worked like a dream! I highly recommend you get one to try (and prepare to want one in every color!).

You can see these layouts up close and personal along with two other altered projects using this set by visiting us in the ACB Gallery and Forum. We'd love for you to stop by! :)

Hope if you are in a climate like mine you are staying warm. Have a great rest of the month!

All the best,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin