Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15......

This month seems to be flying buy. Here at AC Bailey Designs the new year brings so much that is new and exciting like new products from the CHA convention this month to the Design Team finding ways to inspire and encourage. If there is one thing I know about 2009, AC Bailey Designs along with it’s Design Team will be strive to help you all achieve your creative dreams.

Being part of the Team at AC Bailey Designs, I get to see first hand the strength each and every member bring to the team from the challenges to the inspirational tips and ideas. I am always amazed. So if it is inspiration you are looking for come join us I think you will agree with me that AC Bailey designs Forum is one of a kind.

The layouts I am posting was inspired by one of my fellow DT member Becky. Becky is always throwing out little tidbits of information that she read somewhere and then encouraging you to use this in your daily scrapbooking. When she posted about layouts using no patterned paper. I jumped to the challenge and came up with the double layout below

I hope you enjoy.

Photobucket

Photobucket


To make these Lo's I used Cinnamon Stick, French Vanilla and Maraschino Bazzill, QC Mini Felt Borders green vines distressed with Powderpuffs Mocha Mania and Banana Bliss Ink, Scenic Route Winter rubons, and Bulk Buttons

Have a wonderful day

Emma

P.S. Remember to come see us on the web

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin