Friday, January 9, 2009

Chatting about "Chatterbox"

What is all the "Chatter" about? Could it be Chatter box/Together . A great paper set for making Valentine cards or that very special layout for your favorite Valentine. This set has great matching embellishments, felt borders and so much more. I used Bazzill card stock and that very cool Fiskars threading water border punch to make the scallop edges you see on the layouts. It is my "favorite" go to tool at this time.


This layout has some of the Creative Imaginations felt flower border ribbon on it. You can cut each flower off and use it as single embellishments or use it as shown, as a border. This stuff has so many possiblities!!!


My next (go to supply) is American Crafts Thickers. I used the pajamas ( felt) alphas in the above layout. They come in many choices ( believe me). Hope to see you at AC Bailey (www.acbaileydesigns.com) . We have a great community of scrapbookers and card makers!! by: C. Mercer



1 comment:

  1. is that me & my friend Cindy????? woo hoo...what a day!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin