Sunday, January 11, 2009

I am in Hog Heaven!!

I used to be so intimidated to use large, busy patterns. I think they scared me and I wasn't really sure what to do with them. My way around it was to cut out small parts of the paper and the rest kind of sat wasted in my scrap drawer. Not anymore!!!!!!! I love the challenge of making something different, love the patterns and cuteness of this Sassafras Lass Hog Heaven paper set. I think you will love it, too.

This layout was one of my favorite projects this month and shows how you can use a bold pattern without it looking overly busy and messy. I loved mixing the Sassafras Lass Hog Heaven with some of the American Crafts Everyday embellishments. The pink, brown, blue and orange went so perfectly that I couldn't resist. I also played around in my Picasa (free from Google) photo editing program to do the spot color on the squishy orange ball that Aimee loves so much.



Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Happy scrapping!!

:) Becky

1 comment:

  1. That is such a fabulous LO, Becky!! I'm thinking....SUBMIT!! :) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin