Monday, July 28, 2008

A Little Member Inspiration...

Have you been in the AC Bailey gallery lately and checked out all the great work we have in there? I have been getting a lot of inspriation in there from our members. Wow! We really have some great work in there! I chose a few that really caught my eye!

This first layout is from the Here and Now challenge. The layout was made by member shihtzu452. Jennifer did an awesome job with this challenge. I love how she drew attention to the two photos using an arrow and the crystals. But, I think the best part is her title! Love it! Leah (chicsrapper) created this layout, "capture". This totally caught my eye because it was about her. I am not good about getting myself into my scrapbooks and I think many of us forget to include ourselve. It's great to see that we don't forget about ourselves! Also, you need to get to the gallery and check out the detail close-up she posted of the corner of her picture with the flowers. VERY nice! I think I LOVE this one because I am a bag girl and this is really and truly a bag to LOVE! Carrie (carrymesouth) created this cute layout. I thought it was pretty clever to use the lyric sheet music page in the background. I also really liked her use of the Queen & Co. ribbon. Cute page!
Dara made this adorable card for her husband on their 11th anniversary. I am sure he loved it! I really like the colors and the big flower. Way cute!

The title of this layout really grabbed my attention. I just knew Susan (GBS) made this layout about her son, Jim, who is currently deployed with the military. I really like the simplicity of the layout. It makes quite a statement.Finally, I chose this layout by AC Bailey owner, Erica. I absolutely LOVE the picture here! We get to see everything from Dallas' perspective. Isn't it cool? I really like the digi elements she added too. They are simple yet perfect, don't you think?
All this gallery browsing really got my creative juices flowing. I have been a mad scrapper for about 3 days now. I am quite pleased with all the things I have completed. I hope this little bit of creative goodness gets you into the mood! And, there's a whole lot more to drool over in the gallery!

Much love!
B-

1 comment:

  1. Great pages! I love the one Erica did. I know she's a busy lady, so it's a special treat to see one of her layouts. Fabulous job, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin