Friday, July 4, 2008

Have a GREAT 4th!

Everybody seems to love the 4th of July around here. Heck, for years my sister thought the fireworks were just for her since it was also her birthday. She turns 31 today. I won't burst her bubble yet and tell her that the fireworks aren't part of the party. KWIM? :)

How do you celebrate the 4th? Are you the fire cracker of the party? Do you enjoy quiet time with the kiddies? Are you out enjoying the weather? Whether you are in the house, at the pool/beach, or in the backyard grilling, we 'd love to see what you do to celebrate and relax. So, get that camera out, be sure to take lots of pictures and GET THEM SCRAPPED! (I am so bad about letting them sit for too long...) We'd love to see what you do with them too. Leave a comment here with a link to your scrapped page. I'd love to feature some of you here on the blog and there might just be a drawing for a nice little RAK too! Can't wait to see what you all do! Have a great holiday!

Much love!
B-

3 comments:

  1. How fun! We can't do much today but I did dress the boys in the red, white and blue and have to take pics once the little one gets up from his nap. Not sure what else we'll do but as long as I can get some nice pics that will make me happy :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a chuckle when I read this. My bday is July 3rd and as a child whenever we would hear fireworks a day early my mom would always tell me they were for me. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are my layouts:
    http://www.acbaileyltd.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=1900&mode=search

    http://www.acbaileyltd.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=1899&mode=search

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin