Friday, July 11, 2008

American Crafts Keeler 1

I will admit, as the other design team girls have, that the patterns on the American Crafts Keeler 1 paper set were a little bolder than I was used to using. I am pretty conservative, so this was a great challenge for me, and I am always up for trying something new and different. Over the last week or so we have received some great tips on how to use these vibrant colors and patterns and we hope to have inspired you to want to try them yourself.


One thing that I did like about this paper set, as you've heard before, is the TEXTURE! The embossing is beautiful. One sheet of paper in the set has big embossed roses- I decided to go for a more subtle approach and used the reversed side of the paper which I had sanded so that you could see the rose print. So many possibilities when you use both sides of the paper! Here are a couple pages that I made using the Keeler paper set and embellishments and some fun Basic Grey Hip alpha chipboard letters.

Have a great day and happy scrappin'!
Becky




1 comment:

  1. Ooo...those are just too adorable, Becky!! You did an awesome job with those papers!! Wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin