Wednesday, July 23, 2008

American Crafts Keeler 2 Goodies

This month I got to work with American Crafts Keeler 2 collection. I'll admit at first I was a little intimidated by the colors and patterns, but once I started creating, I loved the fun "girly" colors that they had and inspired me to scrap some pages of my cute nieces. Like those buttons? Isn't it nice how they match the papers? I made them! I punched circles out of thin cardstock then punched another circle to cover the circle. Then use a glossy medium, I used glossy medium by Ranger. Once it is COMPLETELY dry, I used a paper peircer to poke holes and then stitch them on like regular buttons!


In this layout, I covered the Jewelry Box Thickers with some Ranger Stickles.

Then I got some Dreamstreet blank chipboard book pages and made this cute mini album about my neice Jade. I also made some "buttons" for this but I also made some fake epoxy stickers to match. I just used a Uniball pen to doodle some shapes then cut them out leaving a little border and covered in Glossy medium. I love this stuff!






2 comments:

  1. Very cute projects Ginn! I love what you did! It's funny that you used glossy medium! I used it all over my I Love You book and I am totally hooked on this stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glossy accents, too!! Love to make faux epoxy stuff with it!! Wonderful projects, Ginn!! Your album is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin