Friday, July 18, 2008

It's CHA Weekend!

I have always longed to go to CHA. My best friend is on her 2nd trip there. Erica, Jess, and Gail are there. I must admit that I am JEALOUS!!! I am dying on the inside knowing that I am missing out on all the glorious, yummy new stuff around each and every corner. I wouldn't even care that I was running into people left and right, standing in long lines, or that my feet would be throbbing at the end of the day. I just wouldn't care one bit. Can you just imagine all the goodies in that vast building? I have posted some sneeks of a few things including Sassafrass Lass (I am in love with them!), American Crafts, Making Memories, Tim Holtz, 3 Bugs, and a few others on our Community Forum. Lots of delicious goodness there.

Since many of us are sitting on the sidelines this time around, we decided to at least have a little fun while the pics of CHA trickle back to us. We are having a mini crop this weekend and you are all invited! We will have a few fun challenges and we'd love to see what you come up with and post in the gallery. We'll even have a few games. So, get that paper, scissors, and glue ready for a great time!

Much love!
B-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin