Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Card Sketch Challenge!

Are you all having a great time at Summer Camp? We sure are. Lots of fun people and challenges and prizes at the end- what could be greater?! Thank you, everyone, for helping us to make this go so well.

As you know, today is the day for our next challenge, and I'm up!! This will not only be a challenge for you, but was for me as well. You see, I have never done a sketch before. Not a "real" one anyway. Sure, I've doodled on paper a few time when trying to work out the details of a layout but never anything that I really had to show anyone and never a sketch that I made on the computer. So, here is my first attempt- in Microsoft Word, no less, since I don't have Photoshop! I don't think I'm ready to do this professionally, but it's pretty good for a first try, though, wouldn't you agree? We can't wait to see those cards you come up with! Have fun!

Here it is- a square card, but, as always, you can modify the sketch to fit your own style.


Posted by Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin