Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July Challenge Is Up!

For the July Challenge and first Summer Camp Challenge, I want to see some fun water layouts! It doesn't matter if they're pool layouts, lake layouts, water skiing layouts, even babies in a bathtub, as long as the theme is "water fun". However, there is a twist, in honor of Independence Day, your layouts must have at least 4 pictures (any size or shape), 4 circles , 4 brads, and have some red, white and blue(not all red, white and blue, just a little hint will even work). (cough,.. try July KOTM. cough..cough..free shipping on the first...cough..cough) I hope I'm not being too confusing so if you have any questions! I can't wait to see what you come up with and I'll post mine on Wednesday!
Participants go into a drawing for a RAK from yours truly at the end of the month. Also, don't forget about the Camp points you'll earn too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin