Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A little October Afternoon Report Card!!




Hey there...Jenn here!!  Well tomorrow is Parent/Teacher conferences for me...I have a 2nd and a 4th grader!!  They are both really bright...for that I'm so thankful and blessed!!  I love getting report cards....the anticipation to see those great marks and atta boys' from the teachers!!  So I felt it was only natural for this time of year to use the wonderful papers from the October Afternoon Report Card collection!!  I also used the Journaling Cards and Shape Stickers for these projects!!  Hope you enjoy!!

I won't post the first layout I did...as it was just posted here on Sunday!!  :)  But...I did this simple layout detailing the letter that Mathew received from Lego Magazine after submitting a photo of his creation!  I was so impressed that they actually do that for all the kids....what a way to make them feel super important!!  Notice the stitching on the side!!  :) 

And since it is Parent Teachers...I always try to give the teacher a little gift.  :)  I made Auston's teacher a little set of notecards that I thought would be perfect for her to hand out to students on their stellar days!! 



And another gift for his teacher....but I think it would be the funnest make and take and am already planning it for my next crop. Super easy too!!  Just grab an old cardboard box (I used the inside of a priority mailing box!!)...and rip it so a little bit of the corrugation shows up!!  Next just scrap a mini sized layout on top of the cardboard...although I think it would be fun to put a little paint on it as well!!  Punch a couple holes on the top...tie with a pretty ribbon and voila!!  Easy peasy.  I think the girls at my crop will love this little project...and it can be used for anything!!  :)  I would love to see what you create...so make sure to post a link here in the comment section so I can take a peek!!  :)  Have a fantastic week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin