Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Last Sip of Lemonade



Good bye summer....just looking at these layouts now, while the leaves are changing colors and the days are getting shorter make me a bit sad. When I was choosing my Design Team supplies it was hot and humid August...little did I think the the day I would be posting the layouts done with them would be six week later and we would be into full blown Autumn. I loved layering these Basic Grey Lemonade papers. The colors are so vibrant and look fabulous together.Basic Grey has started to produce felt embellishments to coordiante with their paper lines. They are called "Woolies" Check out the little lady bug!
This first layout is of my daughter Dana when she was competing in a Triathlon. I was pretty lucky that her racing gear coordinated so nicely with the colors in these papers! The second layout is of my "adopted daughter", (she adopted me when she was in college with my daughter Cara - and I  adopted her right back!) Alison and her daughter Payton. Another pretty bunch of papers layered on each other...again, I was very lucky that Alison's bathing suit coordinated perfectly with the papers! I am keeping this layout but I made Alison an altered picture frame with my scraps and used this lovely picture of them together. I love making altered frames. I guess I will say goodbye to summer with these and get ready for Autumn. Until next time, Happy Scrappin'! Dee









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin