Friday, October 30, 2009

Freaky Friday!!


Good morning scrappers!!  Jenn here!  It's a true freaky friday since it's the day before Halloween!!  :)
For this weeks Freaky Friday Challenge I want you all to dig deep into that stash of pictures. I mean....REALLY deep!! I want you to scrap a layout about YOU on Halloween!! It could be from when you were a child or even a past Halloween in 'witch' you dressed up!! So go through those pictures...dust them off and scrap that layout!! Here is one I did of myself...I am guessing it was about 1984 or 1985....I was so excited to be a punk rocker...Madonna and Cindi Lauper were all the rage. :) I wore my mom's shirt and she tied a silk scarf around my waist and I got to wear makeup for the very first time. Needless to say...I thought I was WAY cool!! :) Can't wait to see YOUR pictures!! :)



supplies include:
3 Bugs Simple Pleasures paper
Simple Pleasures cardstock pack
3 Bugs Simple Pleasures Die Cuts
thickers Chestnut
KI Memories letters
tickets from boysmamaxtwo.etsy
Ranger Distress Walnut Stain
brown sharpie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin