Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!

I have been saying this all day and it has been confusing the heck out of my kids, but hey, I'm just as excited for Christmas as they are! Christmas Eve I can't sleep from the excitement of it all either so Merry Christmas Eve Eve! For Decembers projects I received Hello Space Boy from Prima. I know, not very Christmasy, but the reds and greens were perfect for the ornaments I wanted to make using acrylic shapes so this is what I came up with:
Next I used the Hello Space boy, some Bazzill stars, AC Vinyl Thickers, In Stithz, and Creative Imaginations Die cut papers to make these layouts of my DS. This set is very versatile because I used it for boy pages and Christmas items.


Happy Holidays everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin