Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Magic of Christmas

Christmas is such a magical time for me the light the glitter and most of all the feeling. People are different this time of year. I have not gotten my tree up, I have not wrapped one gift and I have not planned any lavish meals, but I have scrapbooked and made cards for those I love and respect. Below is a Page I did called "The Magic of Christmas".



I used the Bo Bunny Press Believe paper set and Bo Bunny Press Believe Cutout , ,Coordination's paper for the photo mat, Basic chip board shaper painted with Ranger Crackle Paint and glossed with Glossy Accents, 2 inch Bazzill flowers with bulk button centers. The words “the” and “of” are mounted on scrap pieces of Bazzill inked with Power Puff Mocha Mania and mounted on the page using Glue Dots .

This past holiday season AC Bailey has put together such beautiful Goodie Kits that I keep finding new ways to use even the scraps, and yes I have horded all the scraps from both kits.

I have made a Accordian album combining two sheet of Spice Bazzill, scraps from the December and November Goodie kits and the Rubon from the November Kit. I have never had so much fun melding two kits together before.



I have also made some cards that were a scraplift but worked so well with the paper from the December Goodie kit.


and last I made a card for a challenge.


We would love to see some of your inspiring works, Join us At acbaileydesigns.com and show case your work.

Have a Truley Happy Holiday Season!!
Auntie Em
aka Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin