Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Bit of Christmas Inspiration!

I had so much fun with my projects this month. I got to play with the Prima Peaches Hybrid CD and the My Minds Eye Be Merry paper set and I just couldn't stop creating!!!

Here is a hybrid LO that I created using one of the papers from the Prima Peaches CD - I removed the background from the digi paper and recolored the design and printed it onto clear transparency! I love the effect that came out of it. Before printing it I added some journaling to the paper and then just added a bit of Kaiser Craft pearls and details and voila!
And my favorite project was creating this Christmas Countdown Wall Hanging. I used the My Minds Eye Be Merry paper set, one of the Clear Scraps acrylic frames, and lots of buttons! I love countdown calendars and I wanted something unique and also "nice" enough to hang on the wall and I'm really pleased with this one! My son loves changing the number each morning too!! The acrylic frames are super fun to play with beyond just adding a layout or photo inside of them!
For complete details on the above projects, as well as the other projects that I completed this month check them out in our gallery HERE

Thanks for stopping by and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin