Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crate Paper Lemon Grass

One of the most long-awaited arrivals of product from the new AC Bailey catalog was undoubtedly the Crate Paper Lemon Grass collection. Just ask Erica how many times I bugged her about whether or not it was here yet :)

The patterns and colors of this set are so beautiful, perfect for fall pages and versatile enough to go with just about anything. It is cute, but also elegant. I loved being able to play with the paper, glitter die cuts and all of the other fun things in my kit for this month.

I love to make little cards, perfect for grabbing on the fly when you need to send a note to someone. These cards are 4x4 and use the Lemon Grass paper, brads, die cuts, glitter borders, some Creative Imaginations buttons, 4" Bazzill blossoms and stamps from Hampton Arts, all of which are available in our wonderful AC Bailey store. The box is something you can find in craft stores, and this one only cost me a couple of dollars and was so quick and easy to alter.




I'd also love to share with you one of the layouts I created using these same supplies. About two years ago my family and I moved from Boise, ID to west Texas to be closer to my husband's parents. Moving from Idaho to here we left behind our snowy mountains to come to a land that is so flat, and where we don't get much snow to speak of. We do, however, live surrounded by cotton fields which my husband likes to tell me look like snow. So, in honor of that, I created this layout, "West Texas Snow."


Thanks for stopping by our AC Bailey blog. Have a wonderful day!!
:)Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin