Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Believe in Bo Bunny!

Hello Friends! And Happy December! If you're not already, it's high time to get into the holiday spirit! And these super cute papers from Bo Bunny Press are just the ticket.

I have to admit, I'm not normally drawn to typical holiday lines... something about them is too "in the box" for my taste. But Bo Bunny's Believe collection just blew my expectations out the window! The colors are so rich and the patterns fun and elegant too. Love them! Here's a couple layouts created with the set, along with other supplies available in the store.


My husband and I. :) For this layout I also used the Believe Cut outs which are wonderful! They make great journaling tags or accents... really with this paper set you are pretty much set to create a handful of fun layouts or cards.


This is our tree from last year, my favorite time of Christmas day is once all the presents have been opened and we can just relax and reflect on the true meaning of the season. On this layout I simply used some Stickles to make the already beautiful title on the paper pop.

Be sure to come by the forum this month to see more and chat with us. I hope you have the most fabulous holiday season ever, and have some time to scrap a bit too! :)

All the best,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin