Monday, December 15, 2008

A few Layouts...

Hey everyone, Elisabeth here to share a few layouts and cards I made using some great paper from the Crate paper-Prudence line. I made this first layout for a friend of mine in Buffalo, and this is her adorable little cocker spaniel, Maddie. The title is made with Basic Grey Chipboard - I love this alpha, it has a great, smooth texture that takes to inks very well, and it even has little extras like phototurns! The background is Core'dinations cardstock; if you haven't tried this stuff, you really should, it's fantastic!



For this layout, I used the same chipboard alphabet and sponged ink over it for a muted effect and used my new "Slice" to create the three dimensional flowers:



And here's a simple card set I made: Just some everyday cards, for when you want to say hello; I never seem to have enough of these on hand!



Thanks so much for looking and I hope you all have a wonderful, joyous Holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin