Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Be Merry Holiday Projects

This set from My Mind's Eye is so much fun to play with! The first project I did started with some unfinished wooden ornaments I picked up at a craft store. These were super easy to make with the papers and the diecuts included in the set. And they make great gifts.







Instructions:

  1. Paint back side in red.
  2. Using base as your guide trace and cut background paper.
  3. Adhere to base.
  4. Add diecuts and stickles as desired.
  5. Add picture and tie ribbon to hang ornament.


Next I decided it was time to alter my 8x8 American Crafts album I have been using for my Christmas Album. And see the strip of papers I used - that is from the packaging! Talk about using it all!!!







Instructions:

  1. Using Binder as a guide, trace and cut out background paper and adhere to binder.
  2. Attach strip of paper as a border. ( I used part of the packaging as my strip)
  3. Attach die cuts.
  4. Stickle as needed.
  5. Add title.
  6. Adhere felt border between paper and cloth cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin