Monday, April 20, 2009

U Bug ME...

..by Bo Bunny is so much fun!
I have so enjoyed scrapping with this paperset.
I like it...and although I always like papers appropriate for boys, I am not usually a big lover of themed scrap stuff. But this is a VERY cute and VERY versatile set.
I scrapped a Two-page layout using this paper set.Seen here:
The layout I did was actually my example for the #1 Challenge of the Scrap Stimulus Challenge (if you do not know what I am talking about then you HAVE to log into the forum and check out all the fun we are having). There is a Scrap Stimulus Contest going on and the challenges are posted every few days from 4/15-5/15 and they are SO fun- and you can win some yummy prizes too!
The first challenge encouraged you to stimulate the senses of touch, smell, sight, sound. So I focused on the use of different materials and textures on my layout. Can you see them all? Besides the obvious-paper, glue, stickers...there are 7 other things. For a complete list go to the ACBailey Stimulus Challenge thread #1(link above) and see the whole list there. These pics are not new. I have had them a few years, Mike was altering the driveway getting it ready for the building of the shed and Hunter was so happy to play in the dirt with his trucks, that is until Grandpa showed up to play with HIS! Hunter was attached to him like GLUE that day, did not even want to stop to eat lunch. The day these pics were taken Hunter gave me rocks and branches he had found out there and put in his pockets. Yes, those are pieces of the branches-didn't have a glue strong enough to bond the rocks though, hahaha:)...
Anyway, Bo Bunny really outdid themselves with this paper line. The paper is thick and rich and double sided. Most sheets have a bold print on the front and a more subtle print on the back. It features circles, stars, stripes and arrows as well as camping, dirt and bug themed stuff. I LOVE the combo stickers too. I used some letters and some of the stars on this layout. I have a few more pages I can scrap with this paper pack as well, and the bold matching brads are a must-have. As usual, you can get this product at AC Bailey my suggestion is to get TWO cause you will definitely want to use all the designs, front AND back of each paper!

Have fun scrapping~
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin