Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello and Happy Bird Day to me!!

Ok, so my Birthday was yesterday it was so much fun..I won't share my crazy pictures but I will share with you the Paper I got to work with for April, It is Called Happy Bird Day and It was so much fun the colors and the silly birds on the paper made every project playful. From the pictures of my Granmas 70th Birthday
Photobucket

to my daughters growing up as friends
Photobucket

this paper really added fun to my memories. I also did a joint venture with one of my fellow Disign team member and I think you will recognize the sweet faces on this project. My version of an exploding box Happy Bird Day Style.
Photobucket

Photobucket
(Thanks Becky for letting me work with your girls photos, they are all so sweet.)

Happy Bird Day was so perfect for this project. I have to say I give this paper two thumbs up..

In all the projects I posted I used the Happy Bird Day Paper set, Bazzill Card Stock, Kaisers Pearls, Thicker Alphas and the Bleached Chip Board from Bo Bunny Fancy Frills.

Check out the Store at AC bailey... you will find so many wonderful Products including all the items I use on my projects!!

Thanks, Auntie Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin