Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kaiser/Thrill Seeker

This paper set could not have been more perfect for little " thrill seeker" boys! The bright primary colors were fun to work with. The card is called a stair step card. It can be as exciting as you want to make it. The card stock size is 10.5x5.0. Score at 1.25", 2.5", 4.25", 6" and 8.25". Fold hills and valleys ( smallest being front of card). I used all the Kaiser/Thrill Seeker embellishments. Decorate using tall and big elements in the back. The card is very fun to make. A fine tribute to any "thrill seeker".
This paper set was very easy to work with and I loved the bright colors. The Bazzill chipboard stars were covered and added that extra pop to the page. Red and white ric rac added some texture to the page, which I love!!
American Crafts Thickers/Poolside were used for the title.
The bright red Bazzill card stock was the perfect choice to use for this layout. I stitched a border around the card stock giving the layout a handmade feel to it. I used the Thrill Seeker embellishments and added some ric rac. Stop by AC Bailey and visit the store. Great stuff!!!
by: C. Mercer

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! I love the first one! very clever!! That paper is really really fun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how these came out Connie!! :) You did a fabulous job! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin