Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Foolin' - These Sketches are fun!

March went by in a blur!! I love April - I love the sound of the word and love that there is evidence of Spring all around - and although it's chilly where I live, the crocus and daffodils are blooming and the grass in greening up. And to kick off the month scrappin', here's a few sketches to get you going! These samples were done with 3Bugs Snips and Snails - an adorable line of papers in blues, greens, yellow and a creamy brown.
This card sketch can be done two ways - either with a single opening or as a tri-fold!! Can you guess which my sample is?

Here's a really easily adaptable sketch for you too! I love the linear feel to this and the ability to add some wonderful elements which makes it a versatile sketch - special thanks to DT member Ginnifer for making the sketch all pretty in Photoshop for me :)

Hoping your April Fool's Day is full of laughs!!
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin