Monday, April 13, 2009

A Little More Spring

From me to you with the gorgeous April Kit! These papers from SEI just make for such an easy color scheme to work with. I love the rich greens, purples, and blues - so royal! They immediately made me think of the growing collection of nature photos I have on my hard drive.



Do you find yourself taking more photos this time of year of the flora and fauna in your neighborhood? These were actually taken last Summer (I could only WISH that we had this much color already!), but they make me so happy to look at. A reminder that though it's still 30 degrees here in the Midwest, Spring has got to be coming!

Any day now would be just fine by me.

The next warm day you have, grab your camera and go for a nature walk snapping as many pics as your heart desires. We'd love for you to come share them in a layout in the gallery so we can all enjoy. Happy memories definitely apply to times of year too. ;)

P.S. - last I checked there were only THREE April kits left - if you haven't snagged one, hurry!

Thanks for visiting with us today, and come back again soon.

All the best,
Jess

2 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin