Saturday, April 18, 2009

This time I think it really is Spring!

Happy Saturday everyone, Elisabeth here in sunny New Jersey wishing you all a wonderful weekend! I just came in from the yard where my son and I got such much needed spring cleaning started..the lawn actually needed mowing! Today I wanted to share a few projects I made using the "Butterfly Kisses" paper set by 3 Bugs in a Rug. What I really liked about this paper was the fact that even though one side was bright with bold designs, the back side had more subdued color schemes and a nice small repeating print. First is a layout sof my father in law, circa 1955. I just love this thickers font!!
Next is a layout of some random pics of my daughter, Magda. She went through a phase of some serious hair dye exploration! Gosh, I just love my Bazzill "In Stitchez" templates..they just add that extra special touch that gives a layout zing!

And here's a flip book I made; now I just have to decide what my favorites are and finish it up. The book folds up and measures 61/4 x 6 1/4 and the pages flip when you open it. A fun, different design to play with. I'll post directions in the forum!

Thanks for looking everyone!!!

13 comments:

  1. What cute projects! Love that flip book and you're right those thickers are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty stuff as usual,butI had to smile at the hair dye LO - gotta love it - from another who can never decide what color to use next
    and that flip album is adorable!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - love the flip album! Great LOs too! Love the thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool flip book...I can't wait to get those directions. As usual, thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts- cannot believe it was nice in Jersey. It was cold and dark and dreary here- off and on rain all day- very raw. Perfect day to scrap and that is what I did, we had our all day crop today. That album is real nice, never saw one made like that before- cannot wait for the directions....and your daughter is a BEAUTY, no matter what color hair she picks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice-left you luv in gallery. Would love directions for the flip book also. so cute!! I luv the thicker font too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right the thickers are perfect for that l/o and I can't wait to get the directions for the mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely stuffs, Elisabeth! love the stitching and the title work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...the stitching is super. I love the flip book...is it difficult to make ??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to pop over here to the blog and check it out! there are always such great things. I love the "James Dean?" layout. And what totally shocked and surprised me was that "I'm the layout of the week!!!" WOW!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that stitching wow you did great on that one kind of a simple pages but the things you did are so creative i'm might be lifting that one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic projects!! I totally love the flip book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow awesome LO I love the James Dean you really hit the vintage coloring on that one. And the stitching is awesome on the hair dye, But you know me I LOVE that flip book... please share the instructions.

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin