Thursday, May 14, 2009

Going Places...

I always love working with products from American Crafts - this month I had the privilege to put some things together with the fun travel set of papers they released last summer! Unfortunately, it's no longer available in the store, BUT, if you happened to pick it up while it was there, here are some fun ideas for you! Of course, you can always make these layouts with any papers of your choice!!

For the graduate: I'd say high school or college. ;)
I loved putting a spin on the travel theme, while incorporating the famous Dr. Suess quote!

Coming full circle... don't let those little airplanes on the paper turn you off! I used it for a little border under my blue strip.

A twist on the "favorite things" layout:
I doodled my journaling instead of actually writing things out... for a fun little twist! I love doing a layout like this every once in a while, just to give a little snapshot of where I'm at! :)

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin