Friday, May 8, 2009

Bo Bunny/Abbey Road

This is one of my all time favorite paper packs because it is so GREEN- my favorite color. The Abbey Rd. paper was perfect for these lush, green pic's of our garden. I framed the garden pic with the Bo Bunny Chunky Charms. I love the dimension it added to the layout. To complete the layout I added brads and flowers. This paper pack is perfect to cut a large shape and then cut a circle and flip it. You get the beauty of both sides of the paper. I do this all the time. The paper is so pretty I want to use both sides of it - and you can as I've shown in the layout above.

The flowers are so fun to make. When you are low on matching embellishment-make your own. These are very easy. All you do is cut four circles, one smaller than the previous. Start with about a 2" circle and go from that. After you have your circles cut, distress them with the edge of your scissors or use a distressing tool. The next step is to paint the edges of the circles with Ranger crackle paint. Let them dry for about 10 minutes. Stack them together and attach with a brad. Hope you are inspired to make some of these fun and pretty flowers. All of these products can be found in the e-store at AC Bailey. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Mother's Day. by: C. Mercer


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin