Sunday, November 23, 2008

This was a really fun month for supplies. This line from Scenic Route -- Spain Street -- is very versatile and so much fun! It is great for those fall photos and I loved all the coordinating stickers and chipboard embellies. They were perfect for the ideas I had in mind.

This first layout is a picture I have been hanging on to since July. My husband and I don't have many pictures together so this one meant a lot. Plus, he is actually smiling and I am pretty satisfied with how I look. :) I have wanted to scrap it for a while but didn't have the right paper until I got this line. It worked out perfectly. I tried out a cleaner, more linear look and I really like how it turned out.

I also used this line on a card that I made. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. My goal lately has been to use scraps to create cards that I can keep for times when I need to be able to grab a card. So far, so good! This card also uses a chipboard embelly, American Crafts ribbon, and Bazzill flowers. The cute little fuzzy brad is by Creative Imaginations. Those sure make adorable flower centers!
Finally, I created a mini album with the paper set. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out. The colors just seemed to work so well with my pictures. I used a Maya Road mini album for this project. You can find other Maya Road album in the store. (Maya Road Albums) There are lots of things to choose from and they are a lot of fun to play with! This album was pretty simple to complete. Each 2 page spread has one side covered in a photo and the other side covered in coordinating paper and embellies. I think the thing I liked most about this paper line is that the embellies that come with it are so easy to use. There seemed to be a sticker or chipboard piece that worked well with the photo I was using.
If you are thinking about getting this line, I would highly reccomend it! These papers would be great for those Thanksgiving pictures we are all sure to have next week. Better get to the store and grab some before it's gone! Have a great holiday and be sure to share those pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin