Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More Scenic Route for ya...

First of all.....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

For this month's projects I was given Scenic Route's Melody Lane and matching stickers and chipboard. I have a lot of little girls in my life (1-2 yo Daughter, and 6 neices) so I had plenty of options with this set. The first layout I made Used the papers, a little of the chipboard and my favorite tool and emblishment In Stitchz! I love the added touch that they add. I also did one of my favorite techniques with glossy accents by Ranger. I took some foam thickers, inked them with chalk ink, then covered them with glossy accents to make them have a tile/epoxy look to them. I also created custom flower centers by punching small circles out of coordinating paper, gluing them on then filling the button centers in with glossy accents. If you've never tried this stuff I challenge you to pick some up from the store! There's a turkey day sale going on, 40% off your orders larger than $25! I just picked myself up another bottle and October Afternoon has arrived! Order your's before they sell out!
For my second project I still used the Melody Lane, but I also used Ranger crackle paint. THis stuff is AWESOME! I love the crackle look and the layering and waiting for layers to dry is eliminated! Crackle and paint in one step, how genius! Thanks for stopping by, but now run to ACBailey Designs and get your sale items while they're still in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin