Friday, November 14, 2008

Fantastic Scenic Route!

Hi Everyone, Elisabeth here - This month I received the beautiful Madera Drive papers by Scenic Route to create with and I have to say, you can never go wrong with Scenic Route...they're papers are always easy to work with and go well with whatever style you want to scrap; from simple to elegant to vintage and distressed. First off, I made this mini book using the awesome Basic Grey Chocolate Chipboard book as a base:



Since I was in a fall mood from all the pumpkin patch pictures, I decided to make a simple "Happy Autumn" card


Inspired by April's November layout Sketch I created this layout. The journaling is about how I bribed my 17 year old son to let me have 15 minutes for a photo shoot..no whinning allowed...I took good advantage of the time and got over 100 photos!



With the leftover scraps and some border punches, I created these fun hostess gift boxes for the Great Pumpkin Contest. You can download the template here!


Thanks for looking everyone and I'll see you on the ACBailey Boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin