Friday, November 7, 2008

Super Quick and Easy Mini Album





When I got my box of design team goodies for this month, I was so drawn to the fabulous sheet of Creative Imaginations "Trickery" cardstock journaling stickers. LOVE them!!
I knew I would have to use them to make some sort of mini album. So...I did!! I printed some orange paper from the Digital Scrapbook Memories "In the Mood" CD and also a date stamp from the same CD. Then I got to work on my book. I used some orange, copper, and stardust Stickles throughout the book for a little pop. And some yummy Basic Grey "Offbeat" papers...some Creative Imaginations Cardstock stickers and some CI Trickery ribbon as well. I made this little mini all about my daughter's costume and why she chose it. It was so easy and quick to put together. There are eight journaling stickers so I stuck two together to make a page so I ended up with four pages. And just a little sidenote...those things are super sticky so make sure you have them lined up before you put them together. Once they come in contact with each other, there's no getting them apart without injuring one or both of the stickers. And the prompts on the stickers are perfect for making a little album about your child's costume...super easy! And the Cropadile goes through the pages like butter...so easy! And my daughter just loves to look at this little album that's all about her.








You can see the rest of the pages in the gallery at AC Bailey. And I've also uploaded some new digital pages and a new hybrid page! Yay! Have a nice day!! Thanks for stopping by!!
~Phoebe









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin