Saturday, November 15, 2008

Holiday Table Bling

By know we have all planned our Thanks Giving Dinners invited the guests. But how about the table will you deck it out for your guests?

To be honest I have never really given my table much thought until I join AC Bailey Designs and the Wonderful Design Team posted a challenge that had to do with table decorations. I did some research and came up with a simple set of table place cards and a menu for my guest.

Photobucket

I used the Spain Street. Paper set , Bazzill lizard Green Cardstock , the 2' Bazzill Daisey Paper Blossoms and the America Craft mini brads.

Cut your menu cards 4" Wide by 6.0" Long your center card should be 2.5" wide by 4" Long. You can type your menu on your computer and print it on your solid cardstock. I used MS Publisher but use what ever program you use dailey. Cut your solid cardstock to 4" by 11" print your menu then cut the menus to size and adhere them to the center of the larger paper and embellish it as you wish.

I found this project to be so fun and easy. Give it a try I think you will be amazed how much fun this can be.

You can also use the different papers in the set to decorate candles or make a center piece as well as make labels for you different dishes on a buffet.

Photobucket

I made some labels for my buffet using the Goodie Kit of the Month and the Diane 5" Clothespins . If you would like to learn how to decorate the clothes pins you can purchase our Simply Done Kit - Altered Clothespin.

After the Dinner you can give these clothespins to your guest as gifts to remeber the wonderful time you shared together. They make great photo or recipe holders.

There is so much to learn form the Design Team at AC Bailey Designs we would love to share with you. Come join us at the AC Bailey Designs Forum and we will be glad to help you decorate your holiday!

Have a Great Holiday!!

Emma aka Auntie Em.

P.S. Stop in and say hi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin