Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oh Boy! *Adorable digi CD*

April here bringing you my very first set of product inspiration as a DT member!!!! I first have to say that I am over the moon excited that I got to play with this CD because it was so much fun! I had to actually stop myself because I just couldn't put it away!

First here are a few digi layouts I made using the kits on the Oh Boy CD:
*Using the Good Sport kit on the CD: For this one I blended a photo on the left and then using the cookie cutter tool in PSE I cut stars out of some of the digi papers in the kit, and added outlines in two different colors around them (by going to Edit - Stroke (outline) selection in PSE).

*Using the All Natural kit from the CD as well as the super fun Sunnyday Hand Fonts by our very own Ginnifer:

*Using the Tool Time kit from the CD as well as the Sunnyday Hand Fonts:
Then these digi cards I created using each of the kits on the Oh Boy CD, very easy to create and a great bonus is that you can print up as many as you'd like without the extra effort of creating them all by hand!


Then one thing that I love is altering and creating gifts so I couldn't resist in using the Little Boy kit (which is so stinking adorable) from the Oh Boy CD as well as the cute dingbats from the Sunnyday Hand Fonts and creating a gift set that I plan to gift to a friend who is expecting a little boy. The set includes blank digi cards, gift tags, and envelope labels:

Credits:
All digi items from the Oh Boy CD from Digital Scrapbook Memories
Fonts from the Sunnyday Hand Fonts set

TFL and I hope I've inspired you a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin