Saturday, December 5, 2009

Freaky Friday Challenge AND Layout of the Week!!

Boy...I totally skipped this yesterday.  *slaps head*  But here it is!!



*sigh* I miss my grama. :( this will be my 2nd Christmas without her. My 6th without my great aunt Ethel and my 8th without my grampa Foran. Holidays are all about family....and it seems that it always brings out my longing for the ones that aren't with us. My challenge for you this week is to create a layout about someone or something you miss. It could be your child's baby days or even a high school friend....or it could be about your grama or great aunt Ethel! Can't wait to see how you interpret this challenge!!




And..the layout of the week wasn't actually a layout!!  With all the Jingle Bell Blog Hop projects being uploaded (which the gallery totally rocks...you should check it out!!)...I kept looking at Michelle's amazing altered clipboard!!  You can see it HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin