Thursday, December 31, 2009

a Challenge to Take You into Ten!


Holiday Cards.....as scrappers, we try to make them every year - and it seems that if we send "store bought" ones, people are disappointed. I love getting cards and I use them as part of my holiday decorations hanging them around my wall openings. Each year they are different - I get religious ones, wintery ones, very country themed, very chic-chic ones and lots with photos. It kills me to throw them away, so I have started a tradition, and every year I create a layout with bits and pieces of the holiday greeting cards I receive.



This year I got very lucky with the long Santa card that said "Believe", which I used as my focal point. Lucky again, with the big cut out star .....most of the other pieces measure 2 inches by 2 inches, so that's a good starting point - don't forget the messages inside the cards or the signatures of the senders...I used Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses for this layout, with matching Epoxy Stickers, Die Cuts and Layered Pops. I also added some Prima Crystals Swirls ans Stickles to jazz it up a bit.
Have fun with this! I always do!
Wishing you a Wonderful 2010 filled with Beautiful, Scrappable Memories!
Dee

1 comment:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin