Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Technique Tuesday 11/03/2009

My mind has been on end of the year activities for my customers and I'm thinking of doing an open house or "free" crop for my customers and I want a "goody" for them-but something that will "work" for me also. Calendars are routinely given out at the end of the year for the next year - so that's my idea!


Cast of characters:
cardstock 3 3/4" x 4 1/2"
patterned paper ( I used Lime Ricky) 4"x 4 3/4"
hemp or twine, ribbon
large button
calendar
Thickers ( for year)

Directions:
1. Go to time and date.com and create a calendar
2. Pick out papers and photos or business cards.
3. Cut cardstock, patterned paper and calendars to size.
4. Edge patterned paper with scallop edge or one of your choice.
5. Use crop-a -dile or hole punch to make a hole in center top part ( to hang)
6. Use hemp, ribbon or twine to attach button - for hanger
7. Add year with Thickers




Put these by their seat, in a bowl in the center of your table or drop down in a goody bag. You could also put  a free crop coupon, or % off product on the back.

I had fun making these and can't wait to give them out!
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin