Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sassafras Lass/Monstrosity



I love scrapbooking with the Sassafrass Lass line of products.  This collection is so vintage it takes me back to my childhood.  The bright colors and fun "little monster" people add some fun to the layouts.  The borders on the bottom of the patterned paper are great embellishments to add under photos or along the side of the paper.  

I used the bright colored thickers by American crafts to add the title.  Another thing I like to do on my layouts is ink the edges. My favorite ink is Powder Puff by Quick Quotes.   I use this on all my projects!!


On the last layout I hand stitched a border along the side using the "in stitch'z" template.  I love the look of hand stitching on a layout, it gives the layout such a home-spun feel.  Thanks for stopping in today and hope you are inspired!!
by: C. Mercer

3 comments:

  1. I am absolutely inspired..I love the papers as much as I love your models..once again--beautiful!!!Thanks for sharing...Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are terrific! I wasn't too sure about the paper pack, but you just sold me! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin