Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jenni Bowlin / Front Porch is in the house!!




I just couldn't wait to get the Jenni Bowlin /Front Porch paper set in my hands!!!  I love everything about it.  The colors are perfect for "fall" and need I say the vintage appeal it has, really gets me in the creative mood.  I love adding the Jenni bingo cards to projects.  The patterned paper is attached to the clip board and then I sanded the edges and inked them.  The ribbon board is a 5"x5" square covered with a coordinating paper.  I criss-crossed the felt trim so you could use it as a bulletin board.  The note pad is just backed with coordinating Jenni paper.  This is a fun project and what a perfect Christmas gift it would make!!



This layout did "catch me by surprise".  By cutting the middle out of the Jenni Bowlin die cut paper and putting the two ends together it gave a unique effect.   I added a half circle to the top, to add some beautiful "vintage" color to the layout.  If you would like to play with some Jenni products,  AC Bailey has what you need.  You can find them here .      
http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/category_s/76.htm
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
by :C. Mercer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin