Sunday, July 12, 2009

Product Spotlight! 7/12/09

Ladies- I love using this embossing powder. It is thick and rich and easy to use-it is totally addicting! When I first opened it and started playing I experimented on paper, like things you may add to a layout.

When I saw how nice and thick it was, I decided to try Zing faux stitching! Then I got a great idea: I started adding Zing to embellishments! I took diecuts (remember office lingo?) and our incredible Bazzill chips (hearts here) and Zinged them! Look how nice they turned out. To add Zing to the diecut I just stamped the dots on the heart with a round stamp. I used one of those sponge round dauber chaulk applicators (it is black, with a sponge end, you put your finger in it) for the large dot in the center of the flower and I traced the blue outline of the journal spot with Versa Mark on a Q-tip! So much embossed glittery goodness.....I created a card! I know it is not Valentine's day but I could not waste those Awesome silver and gold hearts! Now off to scrap with the remaining blinged out die cuts!

You all have absolutely GOT to get this and try it!!!

See projects here: http://www.acbaileyltd.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14087

--Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin