Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Afternoon Tea, anyone?

When I got my DT kit for this month I fell in love with this stuff from Scrap Within Reach...this paper was to die for...loved the colors, the distressing, the weight of the paper, the designs...I couldn't wait to get in my scrap room and start creating with it! (And I immediately ordered some of their other line, The Cottage, LOL) This LO is of Leopold, the cat, who is My daughter's boyfriend's cat. When I saw this picture of the two of them together I just knew I had to make a page. (Leopold is actually sitting on top of the refrigerator, Bryan had to get up on a chair for the picture to be taken) The scallops are stamped using a great acrylic stamp set from American Crafts, with a dot of distress stickles. A bit of stitching with a Bazzill in Stitchz template to finish it off and viola:thanks for looking :)
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin