Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All A-Twitter

There is so much great stuff in the ACBailey store that I had a hard time deciding what to work with. The Twitterpated line from Imaginisce has just about the most adorable papers I have ever seen! I am a major softie for hedgehogs, which is probably why I fell in love with it, but there are so many nice colors and the pack is very versatile because of the double sided papers. This first layout is very simple because the photo is really pretty. I just layered torn paper on Bazzill, used a Prima stud swirl and a flower - loved using the Making Memories mini alphas along with AC Thickers for the title.As I was going through my photos, I came across this silly one of Delaney and created another simple, but whimsical layout, and cut out all the little animals and put them on pop dots. I definitely am a linear scrapper and these papers were perfect for that style of scrapping. I edged the paper with the Fiskars Threading Water Punch and used Dimensional Pearls on the swirl on the journaling spot. Many of the characters are accented with a shiny glaze which gives the paper a texture and some glimmer - not glitter. These papers would be great for Spring pictures but with just a flip over, the colors are bold and bright like this next layout that I did using the red and white polka dotted paper - the red had a beautiful sheen to it, and in another simple layout, I used a photo of Aidan and Shane at their birthday party. I used a piece of black Bazzill, a White Signo Pen to make it look like I sewed it on, matted the photo in white, and matted the Jenni Bowlin calendar in black so that it would stand out, added a title with AC Felt Thickers and Making Memories Mini Alphas, cut out a swirl from one of the papers and used a Maya Road Sheer Journaling Spot.
I am convinced, simple is better - I did these three layouts in a flash. I have tried lately to get more done in less time - there are so many great lines of products out there, I would really like to be able to use them ALL ;)
Wishing you all a Fabulous Fourth of July!
Happy Scrappin'
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin