Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A "little" Chatterbox

This paper set is Fabulous by Chatterbox and it is very "fabulous". I love the patterns of the papers and the colors are just another reason to call it "fabulous". It is a light weight paper and so easy to work with.
I loved the stitched felt borders and extra shapes. The chip board words were just the perfect thing to complete the layout. I used Thickers by American Crafts for my titles. I love those. I can never have to many Thickers.

On these two layouts I also used some "bling" by Kaiser. Just a little sparkle here and there.



On this layout I wanted to point out the journal box. It was hand stamped and cut out of the packaging cardboard the Chatterbox stitched felt came in. The back ground was so pretty - I had to find a way to use it. Just a little re-cycling!! All of these products are in stock at AC Bailey. Go take a look at the great products.


Have a great day an thanks for stopping by!!
by:C. Mercer




1 comment:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin