Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome to Spring!

It is official- it is really Spring. Spring arrived at 7:47 am EST, or so said our weather man. I know it is dreary and cold in NH and Dee reports snowflakes falling in NY today, but it is time to at least start thinking of flowers and outdoor activities. Here we are putting away the sleds and getting out the bikes. Nice way to introduce to you my layout created this month with DT products from the AC Bailey store.


Although not the typical "spring color" scheme I think this layout shouts summer and you all know that is right around the corner! Created with Creative Imaginations Day by Day Collection which is a paper set, chipboard, and epoxy stickers. I love this paper set and I bet most of you have overlooked this AC Bailey gem- why?? Cause it is hiding on page 23 of the catty mixed in with the alterable stuff. This kit was designed to be used with calendar themed projects but I love the color and variation afforded in this set and knew it could easily be adapted to regular scrap projects like layouts and cards and for the price ($15 for what I got)...you cannot go wrong. I got 3 layouts, 12 cards and I still have about 1/2 the chips, 1/2 the epoxy stickers and 2 full size sheets of paper and a couple small scraps left! Not bad for $15~what would 12 cards cost you at the box store these days?? Way more than that!
And look how cute...




Hop over and get yours now- I just checked and there are still several in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin