Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Inspiration

Happy Saturday! I {leah} hope you're doing all kinds of things to get ready for spring - and not just cleaning! Things have been crazy around here for a while, since soccer season has been in full swing... next week is our last game, and though it's been great, it'll be one less thing for mommy and daddy to run to!:D

Speaking of soccer:

I've enjoyed watching the lessons our oldest has learned while playing this season... lessons in sportsmanship, working hard, respecting others, fair play... the list goes on... The title was inspired by those great commercials for the NBA - they're a favorite around here. One will come on, and the boys will stop in their tracks to watch! :)

I also love watching the boys as the grow and get older - that sibling rivalry is strong, but D. really watches out for his younger brother!


This is one of my favorite card sentiments lately. I don't think you can tell a person that they're special and wonderful too many times - and I really don't think that it gets said enough.

If you're interesting in grabbing any of the supplies these projects were created with, you can find them here in the ACBailey store!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love that Cloud 9 line, Leah! Great job! You are soooo inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin